maandag 18 februari 2008

Bankroll management

1. Tounaments - Never buy into a tournament for anything more than 2% of Entire Bankroll. (so $1.20 dollar tourneys only)

2. Cash Games - Never buy in for anymore than 5% of my bankroll (still playing at around 2%)

3. Cash Games - If during a cash game I reach 10% of my total bankroll then I must logg out (approx triple my buy in) and buy in for the same 2% at another table.

4. Buy in limits per day - I allowed myself 2 tournaments and 2 cash table buyins for one session. If I lost them I had to stop playing until the next session (the following day mainly)

5. Never chase a loss. The two cash table buyins can be used on the same table (especially after a abd beat and am not tilting) but if that buy in is lost then you must log out and not play cash tables again until next session

6. Set ranges for increasing my stakes and reward wins. I am currently forcing myself to stay at certain limits where I am confortable winning, I will not go up to higher limits until I have reached various stages of my bank roll. The next stage being 200 dollars. Then I will double up the buy ins that I am currently spending to $2.20 SNG's and the odd $5 SNG's now and again as a reward for winning tournaments.

Geen opmerkingen: