maandag 18 februari 2008

Improving your game!

Here is a little link to nice pokertester, this guy also has a couple of sit and go podcasts on itunes that are worth watching.

My only issue with his style is that he could be a little more agressive in the middle stages of the game as I found him quite passive until headsup.. which is just his style I suppose.

I prefer to use the bubble to scare people off hands and steal more, but then thats just how I play, I like to turn up the agression around the bubble of any tourney, MTT or S&G.

Its worth registeren and taking the test just to see how you are doing and compare yourself, but if you don't score to great remember many hands are relative and a test can only present certain situations not realted to you playing style. But it is handy to assess how you would habdle certain situations.

Poker Tester

Geen opmerkingen: