donderdag 21 februari 2008

Keeping track.... Pokerdominator

One of the main principles of making a profit in poker lies not in the poker itself but another completely different discipline.. keeping track of your outgoings, your losses and your winnings.

Being able to do this is what makes the difference between a losing player and a winnng player as you can keep track of where you make the most money, where your holes are and how much you have in your bank roll and adjust accordingly. I have come to realise through this that I make the most money on single table sit and go's on pokerstars, so I can now concentrate on playing and crushing those!

There are all sorts of programs to allow you to do this available and most of the cost money but I have recently signed up to Poker Dominator and I reccomend that you do too if you want to keep track of your playing statistics.. it allows you to track of your play, your winnings and monitor your bankroll plus publish graphs and charts about your play... all for free.

It does require you to set some things up like prefered poker room and input sessions manually, but it is very useful and it has changed my perspective of my onlin epoekr life. and I HIGHLY reccomend it. It also includes fee odds calculators and hand helpers to help improve your game.

I am placing a link on the right hand side and really do reccomend you spend some time setting up an account and inputting your data into Poker Dominator.

1 opmerking:

Thomas Kennedy zei

Single table sit n go's are a great way to build your poker bankroll!