maandag 18 februari 2008

My pokertest score

Anyone who feels that they want to can post their pokertest score on here.

I have some holes in my odds game apaprently that I need to work on, and I am pretty happy with the rest, my odds play was weak under 50% but the rest all over 80, so I need to hit the books and restudy my odds as I thought I was doing a bit better there, I think that I know what my problem was though in the test.

anyway here is my test score, not for bragging rights but for us to discuss and see what we can learn from it.

Texas Hold’em Poker Skill Test
Results for: David Lazarus

OVERALL MARGINAL
Score Meaning :Improvement Needed

Your Overall Rating

Your overall score is a good indication of how well-rounded your game is likely to be, based on your poker skills. Of course, how well you do will also depend on the skills of those you're up against and your overall experience in various situations. Your overall score is calculated from the combination of your individual skills scores (details below).

Overall Score: 84.6 %


I will post a link to the HTML table showing my gaping hole in the odds play chart shortly, once I get it sorted to post!

Geen opmerkingen: